Osprey’s Ozone Convertible 50L/22″ is a travelling chameleon. First, it’s a piece of wheeled luggage perfectly sized to meet the airline’s maximum carry-on size specifications. But it has a hidden backpack suspension system so you can carry on when the pavement ends. When you reach base camp, you can zip off the Ozone Convertible’s detachable daypack and keep on exploring. At the base of the pack, Osprey’s HighRoad LT Chassis combines a durable ABS plastic back plate with a lightweight aluminum frame to ride on large, sealed bearing wheels for easy rolling even on bumpy cobblestones. Internal and external compression straps add extra stability. Open the panel zipper to access the spacious main compartment where a series of carefully designed inner storage pockets line the periphery. Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to your water bottle and other small items. There’s a large front zippered panel pocket and a back pocket with a drain port for damp storage. Low profile carry handles on top and side provide purchase when you have to hoist the bag up into the back of the chicken bus in Guatemala. An internal ID card holder helps reunite you with you gear should it go astray while making a tight connection. The detachable Ozone Convertible Daypack’s main compartment has storage for a laptop, tablet and extra clothes or food. There’s a front panel pocket and also a zippered pocket for securing small items. The scratch-free exterior slash pocket protects your sunglasses or electronics.
- HighRoad LT chassis—6001 aluminum frame with an ergonomic, retractable handle; ultra-durable, injection-molded, high-clearance ABS base; and large polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings. Zip-away, mesh-covered foam harness provides ventilated comfort during backpack-style carry. Zip-away, padded spacer mesh hip belt provides effective load transfer.
- Suspension components (harness and hip belt) are fully removable to allow increased packing capacity. Lightweight construction with strategic reinforcements at key wear points provides lightweight durability. External zippered top pocket is perfect for toiletries, liquids, or frequently needed items.
- Dual zipper access to main compartment and internal organization (clothing compression straps and three large zippered pockets); zippers are lockable for security. Dual side external top compression straps stabilize and secure pack load while also protecting the zippers. Integrated flip-up business card/ID holder allows for easy identification when traveling.
- Padded, low-profile top and side carry handles allow for additional carry options. Zip-off Ozone Daypack provides great versatility while traveling; includes padded laptop/tablet sleeve and internal organization for everyday accessories. Handle-It slot securely attaches an Ozone Courier (not included) to the handle for easy transport.
- Maximum legal carry-on size. Imported. .